Color Scheme for Gnome Terminal, Pantheon Terminal, Tilix, and XFCE4 Terminal
Color Schemes For Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Elementary OS and all distributions that use Gnome Terminal, Pantheon Terminal, Tilix, or XFCE4 Terminal; initially inspired by Elementary OS Luna. Also works on iTerm for macOS. You can check out the themes here.
$ sudo apt-get install dconf-cli uuid-runtime
1. Just copy and paste this one-line command:
$ bash -c "$(wget -qO- https://git.io/vQgMr)"
Or, if you are a Mac user:
$ bash -c "$(curl -sLo- https://git.io/vQgMr)"
2. Select the color theme installed from the terminal
We have lots of themes. Check them out here!
If you want to create your own color scheme or contribute to the project, start here.
- Chalk by Sindre Sorhus
- Dracula by Zeno Rocha
- Elementary OS
- Flat UI Terminal Theme
- Gotham by Andrea Leopardi
- Gooey by Matt Harris
- Gruvbox by Pavel Pertsev
- Hemisu by Noah Frederick
- kokuban by ygkn
- Material theme by Mitchel van Eijgen and Liu Xinan
- Monokai by Wimer Hazenberg
- Ocean by Fabian Perez
- One Dark & Light theme set by Nathan Buchar
- Peppermint by Noah Frederick
- SMYCK by John-Paul Bader
- Snazzy by Sindre Sorhus
- Solarized by Ethan Schoonover
- Srcery by Daniel Berg
- Terminal Sexy by George Czabania
- Tomorrow color theme set by Chris Kempson
There is no blue without yellow and without orange. -- Vincent Van Gogh
- Miguel D. Quintero - Lanet.co